Look Into The World Of Fashion From My Eyes!

Hey, Guys!

I hope you're doing well.

I'm an amateur and since this is my first blog, let me introduce you to myself and my sense of fashion. I'm Mrinali and being an independent girl I don't demand anything from my parents and make the best use of what is available. Vogue, according to me is wearing kinds of rags that make you feel snug and pairing them with right accessories, footwears, and makeover that makes you look snazzy and jaunty.



Fashion has nothing to do with money, all it needs is your creativity. Making the best out of the limited stuff available is an art and to excel in this art I'm here to help you. If you're running out of money but at the same time, you want to be a trendsetter, use your wardrobe creatively and intelligently. We guys have many things in our closet that one can shake a stick at, so let's make use of these things wisely and artistically.








So  all people out there, I'm here to take you on a trek of fashion. I'll be giving you tips and tricks on how to use your boring closet and give it a new look!

Let's dwell into the journey of the fashion world.

More to come, Stay tuned and keep smiling!
#LoveYourself

CONVERSATION

Back
to top