Exclusive: How To Style A Shirt In Three Different Ways!

Hey, Guys! I'm back again! How are you all doing? 

I've come up with something Bizarre this time, I hope you like it! 


Describing my apparel, I selected a plaid shirt from my brother's wardrobe. Yes, you read it right! From a male's closet. Inside I chose to wear a gray tee, which I shopped from 'Paya Store' and paired it with teeny-tiny distressed denim shorts from UCB. Since I wanted to give a casual touch, so I wore Adidas superstar shoes. For a complete and classy look, I carried a pink leather bag and wore Dior aviators. Since from the very beginning I've been focusing on Creativity, so here I present three ways you can style your shirt and give a new look every time!

Keep scrolling to see how I did it, tell me what you love about each look!

1. Keep it open! 






2. Button your first button and leave the rest unbuttoned. 






3. Wrap a shirt around your waist.







You can always choose to wear this in your college, while going out for a shopping, traveling or when you're simply loitering around with your friends.




Talking about my hairdo and visage, I made a half bun for my own comfort, you may choose any other hairstyle, whichever suits you. 



I hope you liked the concept. 
You can always bother me for any queries and doubts. 

More to come, Stay tuned and keep smiling!
#LoveYourself

CONVERSATION

Back
to top