Dress Up For Navratri

HAPPY NAVRATRI 
May Mata Durga bless you on this special day of Navratri, and may on this festive season Dhan, Yash and Samriddhi comes to your home.


Hey, Guys! I hope you're doing well.

Get ready with your Dandiya sticks to match the rhythm of the music on this Navratri. Navratri's are very special for Indians and preparation starts from one month before. Both men and women are excited for these beautiful nights full of fun. But when we talk about dress-up for nine nights, it seems to be a problem. Nine days with nine different dresses from head to toe.





 How to get dressed for Dandiya Nights:-

Chaniya Choli: Women wear the Chaniya choli when playing Dandiya. These kind of dresses are heavily embellished with mirrors, beads, shells, etc. It is one perfect attire for girls to get dressed up on the occasion of Navratri.

Accessories: It plays a key role in dress-up for dandiya. Without wearing accessories your look can't be completed. Colourful chuddas, big jhumkas, payal and kamarbandh will add to the ethnic look. Hair Accessories play a vital role in dressing-up for dandiya night. You can try messy bun with an invisible maang tikka is the perfect pick if you are going for a slightly more traditional look.

Multi-Coloured Ghagra: You can also go with a multi-coloured ghagra, which gives you the completely ethnic look similar to the chaniya choli or you can go for monochrome. Ghagra length can be three-forth or full length according to your comfort zone.

Props : It also has very important role because it makes us different from the crowd

Describing my look :-

The traditional costume of the Garba dance is red, pink, yellow, orange but I chose white as base colour and embroidery or mirror work of bright colours on it, to give an exclusively different look, this time. Nothing beats you if you are dressed in semi-traditional look with right hair accessories. I have crimped my hair and used a multi-layered head chain to give boho-Arabic look similar to Deepika Padukone in ram-Leela. As a prop I using umbrella and matkis. This is how I completed my look.


I hope you liked my apparel. Comment below if you really liked it. You can always bother me for any kind of queries. I am here to help you. I love you all.

Stay tuned till I post next blog!
#LoveYourself

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

raghav gakhar said...

Nice one, what is important is to keep writing.. no matter what you write..

Unknown said...

Thank you so much :)

Back
to top