Street Style Inspiration From Kylie!



Hello Sexy people,

Seeing your overwhelming response on my previous blog, I'm back again with something new! Thanks for all the love.

We all have that one fashion icon to whom we admire the most. For me, it's Kylie Jenner. She is one of the modern street fashion icons.




So, this time taking inspiration from Kylie, I tried this look; one of my favorite styles i.e Street Style! I looked perfectly snazzy in a cropped t-shirt which I paired with the faux leather jacket and a high-waist black leather jeggings. A pair of heels and a chic black sunnies completed the look.






Did you like the look? Share your views in comments!

I will be back with another post soon.

Outfit Details :-

Leather Jacket buy here
Leather Jegging buy here
Heels buy here
T-shirt buy here
Bag buy here
Photoshoot here


Stay tuned & keep smiling!!
#LoveYourself 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Nick said...

Unzipped jacket gives a better look here
Great work cheers!

Back
to top