Corporate Dressing For Women

Hey, Guys! Hope you all are awesome and having a beautiful weekend.

This time, I come up with some news ideas and concepts. Before I start, I want to ask you all what you mean by fashionable soul?? Someone good at traditional choice not at Corporate Style or at Corporate Style not at Street Style does that person should be called as Fashionable Soul?? For me, an answer is a BIG NO because you must know how to dress appropriately for any given situation.


Never overlook your professional attire. Remember clothes help you create the desired “first impression”. 






From day one I am focusing on how to give a new look from your given stuff. For this blog, I haven't spend any penny because all these clothes are in wardrobe, I just put my creativity on these and it gave myself corporate look.

Describing My Apparel :-

I am wearing my black leather jegging from Mango and my black T-top (yes T-top in cooperate look :p) and my long brown coat from koovs and scarf was cherry to my corporate look. Altogether It gave me corporate look. Try this out, this time, to crack your deal because your attire gives you more attention than rest.


Did you like the look? Share your views in comments!
I will be back with another post soon.

Stay tuned & keep smiling!!
#LoveYourself 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top