Head To Toe Styling Under ₹1000



Hey guys, this blog will stick you.
In this blog, I will be presenting a look worth of 5k in just 1k. Are you really shocked? Considering that I am fooling you, right?


No, guys! I am not cracking a joke over here, I am damn serious about it. 
Get this 5k look and impress everyone around you and Yes!! Don't forget to fool your friends.
Here are tips to get a look worth 5k

1) Buy a normal denim worth ₹300 

To make a denim of ₹300 look like ₹3000 all you need is creativity. Now the question is, how?? So guys, all you require to do is DIY thing...! Use a blade and start cutting you denim..! Yaah!! I am perfectly serious about it. Make a solid denim into distressed denim.

 


2) Buy a normal plain tee (I guess it will come under ₹150-₹200)

So, guys again, you need some extra creativity here. You can write some slang words on your tee like Brooklyn, killer, coffee, pizza queen and many more using fabric colors. You can also make your top as crop top by tying a knot at one side of your top.

 

3) Buy a plain sneaker or a plain belly (I guess at max it will come in ₹250-₹300)

Guys, use some offers products or use local market to buy these products that fit in this range. I am sure about it you will find this in street market. I personally love Sarojni Market for this kind of shopping. Then again, you can paint your own sneakers using fabric colors and on bellies you can do some diamond work (I don't mean original diamond here, lol) 

 

And with remaining ₹200 you can purchase a beautiful jute bag and you can decorate your bag with patch stickers, bangles and ribbons to give boho look to your attire.

 

I hope you guys loved my concept. Comment below if you want such more blogs from me.

Miss you
#BeYourSelf

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top