Top 6 Best Patanjali Products

Hello, Guys, I am back again with some information for you all. This time I am giving you my Patanjali Product Review.

We all love our skin and don't want to experiment with our skin. We all want products which are herbal and don't harm our skin. Patanjali's beauty products meet every demand of a person that is why it is fast capturing the mass consumer market in India. Everyone have different opinions about these products. But You can take me as a live example. I have used so many products till now but finally, my skin got its magic stick i.e herbal products by Patanjali. From now Patanjali is my favorite skin care store.

Here is my Patanjali Products Review:-

1. Aloe Vera Gel: - As you, all know Aloe Vera plants have medicinal properties. It helps in treating burns, cuts, acne etc. Aloe vera is useful for pigmentation. It comes in very reasonable price, just ₹75. It contains 90% aloe vera and also contains vitamin E which is good for our facial skin.
2. Sunscreen: - It is again very affordable and easily available at Patanjali outlets. It has milky white color and creamy texture, it has SPF 30. You can apply it for your whole day. It is of just ₹100 for 50g.

3. Neem-Tulsi Facewash: - From childhood, we all 
know that Neem & Tulsi are magical herbs. I am using this facewash from last two weeks, my skin feels so refreshing after washing my face with this. The main ingredients are Neem, Tulsi, and Aloe Vera. It can be used for all skin types. It is of just ₹45 for 60g.

4. Coconut Oil: - I have used every oil for my hair but this oil has changed the life of my hair. Now my hair feels live again. Less hair fall and faster growth. It is pure coconut oil, no mixing. It is of ₹48 for 200ml.

5. Milk Protein Shampoo and Conditioner: - We all have a problem of hair fall, guys I also used to have the same problem. My mom forced me to use this for once and then still today I use this with my own choice. Less hair fall and more shining in my hair. It doesn't make my hair rough after wash and little conditioner is like shone pe suhaga kind off. It is again v.affordable, just of ₹95 for 200ml. 

6. Dant Kranti Toothpaste: - We all are so concern about our teeth and do so less about it, don't you feel so? This paste contain so many natural herbs extracts. It shows the excellent result to any kind of problems related to teeth. Its Ayurvedic herbs maintain dental care and hygiene of the teeth. You can apply on your acne at night and leave it overnight. It will shrink a pimple. In the morning wash your face with lukewarm water. It is just of ₹68 for 100g.

I hope this review will help you surely in buying cosmetic from Patanjali next time.

Happy Shopping 
Stay happy, stay beautiful 
#LoveYourSelf

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top