Tips To Stay Fit During Monsoon

Hey, guys, I hope you doing great.
I am back again with some new updates for you guys. First of all, I wanna say I missed you guys so much. I am sorry for not been so regular in past 2 months. I was stuck in my office work and could not get time to write and express myself in front of you. But a good thing is I am back with so many things to share with you guys. I also had a trip in this gap, I will share with you soon. Stay tuned till then. Okay, so this blog I wrote specially to notify you that as much you love monsoon, monsoon also give some side effects with it. So read them properly and keep implementing it during this monsoon and stay fit during these rainy days.




I know you guys must be enjoying rainy days with corns and pakoras. I also feel you must also be facing some problems during rainy seasons. Am I correct? Problems like hair and skin issues, dresses get spoiled due to rain water and obviously your makeup too.

Here are some of the tips to stay fit during monsoon. I hope it will help you.
1) In Rainy season after raining usually, we have humidity in an atmosphere that can cause dryness in your skin. So apply a good moisturizer to avoid dryness in your skin. Apply moisturizer which contains more water, it should not be thick in a paste.


2) As this climate contain a lot of humidity which can cause breakout on your skins so acne prone skin, Do take care of it. And if you have sensitive skin avoid wearing jewelry during monsoon.



3) Let your skin feel the air, due to closed and packed dresses and footwear in a humid climate can cause a lot of sweat on your skin. So wear less makeup and try using slippers more in rainy days, another benefit of wearing slipper is you don't have to dry your wet shoes for hours and also avoid heels during rainy days.



4) During the rainy season a lot of diseases spread, so please avoid eating street food in rainy season and bring tiffins from your home so that you don't have to run for street food to fill your empty stomach.



5) Use plastic bags/ waterproof bags more than clothes bag because it may damage your files or electronic items like laptop, phones, and etc.



6) If you are a person who doesn't step out of the home without liner or kajal then you guys must use waterproof liners otherwise your whole liner will vanish and you face will look dark.



7) Never forget to keep raincoat in your vehicles because rain water is polluted and also have acidic properties which may poor your hair and skin quality.



8) Drive safe because in this season roads are damaged and water is filled in pits so drive slowly. And if it is raining heavily avoid riding.



9) Always take shower after being wet in a rainy season because rain water contains a lot of germs and have acidic properties which can cause itching on your skin.



10) Use eye drop to wash and clean away your eyes, as rain water may cause a lot of diseases which may enter through your eyes.



I hope these tips will help you to deal with monsoon season and stay fit during monsoon. If you think these points are relevant so do comment below.

Stay Tuned until next time
#LoveYourself

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top