Wedding shopping with Simaaya

Hello, guys!!!

I am so excited to share my new experience with you all. Last week I went to the Simaaya store launch.

Simaaya, the leading ethnic wear brand marks their presence with the second flagship store in Indore after Kolkata. The new store showcases wedding collection which brings back India’s glorious past by giving a refreshing touch to the traditional designs and silhouettes.



I was so confused about what to wear in the pre-launch meetup. As Simaaya is the store for ethnic wear and I am more of casual wear girl. So I have mixed up western and traditional wear both to give a new try this time.

This is what I wore at Simaaya launch in Indore. I just loved the combination of white and pink. I have never seen this combination yet and it really worked fabulously. What's your opinion on this look?





These are the two dresses that I have selected to wear from Simaaya's collection. Seriously, I am in love with this green colored gown. It was so awesome to die for. Do you agree with me? 










Bloggers squad:





Review: I really loved the collection. They have lots of choices to show us. It is little costly but worth it. So without wasting your time in searching your dream dress, you should visit Simaaya at once.

This is what I got from Simaaya, Yeahhh!!
Thank you Simaaya for this lovely pure silk dupatta.



Comment below to lemme know what you think about these looks.

Stay tuned for more updates.

#LoveYourSelf
#TheSoulStyle

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top