Love For Grey

Hey, Guys! I'm back again! How are you all doing? 

I took one of my favorite outfit formulas and made it entirely grey. Grey is devil's favourite color and mine too. I’ve been using this ripped jeans and T-shirt look for years and it is really timeless (and comfortable!)

    T-shirt + Skinny Ripped Jeans + high heels 



Adding to the mix, a silver statement necklace and lipstick always glam things up a bit. I am wearing this long silver jewelry because my t-shirt neck was broad and I could not just waste my tee, so I styled it with long silver jewelry. Again it was sunny day so I'm wearing my sunglasses of pink shades( my favourite shade)







 Plus, you will be noticing T-shirts being more of a part of my day to day wear.You can carry this look to college or even when you are hanging out with your besties because this combination is chic plus comfortable.




I hope you liked the concept. 
You can always bother me for any queries and doubts.


Outfit Details :-

Jeans Vero Moda
Heels Koovs
Top Only
Sunglasses Koovs 
Handbag SSS
Accessories Westside
Photographer  

More to come, Stay tuned and keep smiling!
#LoveYourself

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top