Diwali Celebration

Hey guys!! Hope you all are enjoying Diwali holidays. 

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous Diwali. I hope you are making this Diwali vacation useful. I am spending much of my time with my family, helping them in making new dishes and yes offcourse Rangoli. I love my family so much! 

Diwali is that one festival for which we wait whole year. Preparation starts from one month before. Diwali means shopping time because there is so much of sale online. With my busy schedule, I have managed my time to write a blog to give you guys my best wishes and the idea of getting dressed this Diwali.

Check it out my dress, makeup and hairdo.
Sorry Guys I did not get time to edit pics :P




I hope you liked it. You guys can ask me for anything at any time.
Once again, Happy Diwali all of you!!
I love you all <3
#LoveYourSelf







  

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top