Indo Western Clothing

Hello, my loves! How are you all doing? I missed you a lot!

This blog is about Indo-western look. Indo-Western is something Indian in western touch. Basically, you have to be modern in your traditional attire.
Okay, lemme explain you guys in brief what I wanna convey here.




Noneed to buy expensive Indo-western and invest for wearing it just one time because I know you guys won't be carrying the same look again when you already have a perfect picture in that dress and everyone has seen it already. Am I correct? We all have traditional dresses as well as western, why don't you guys combine both the dresses and give a totally different look this time






Explaining my outfit here :-

I am wearing top (i.e pochu here) of my traditional dress and bottom of western dress (i.e leather jegging here). You guys already know about my leather jegging if you have read my blogs. I am using this jegging for my so many times but I still love it so much. Its all about how you use your wardrobe creatively and make a perfect combination of it.





Stay Tuned & Remember, I am here for you <3
#LoveYourself

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top