Everyday Night Care Routine

Hello Guys!! I hope you all are doing awesome.

I am really sorry for not being regular as most of you are knowing that I go to an office and then gym so could not make a time to write but this year I will write all my tricks, hacks and how I solve my problems in life, I hope it will help you. This blog is on night care routine, I am sure it will help you in getting your desired skin type.

The night is the time when our skin breath out and feels relaxed as during daytime we have so much of work that we rarely get time to take care of our skin. Taking care at afternoon is really tough for girls like who are working, so obviously we can't wash our face again and again and keep our skin hydrated. So for working women, night care routine is important part for the healthy skin. It will keep your skin glowing, hydrated and nourished. I can't assure you for acne prone skin as I have the similar skin. It will go at the time but yeah you can surely make your skin glowing no matters what.

These are the following things that I do when I come home after office:-

Clean Makeup: This is the first step I do because I always wear eyeliner and lip gloss throughout my day. And also I have to do a lot of makeup during my shoots so I clean my skin by cleanser to remove my makeup smoothly. I am using VLCC cleanser, you can use any of your choices but yes it is important to clean your makeup before going to bed.




Normal wash: I never get satisfied with 1 wash, I always wash my face twice so that I can feel my skin in a better way. I use wash face that contains tea tree as it has properties to kill bacteria and deep clean your face.




Scrub: Use scrub daily if you travel daily but at least use it every alternate day to remove dirt from your pores. Once dirt goes inside your skin, it will create blackhead later so this is one of the major parts of a night care routine. On weekends you can take steam for deep cleaning of your skin.





Toner: Use mild toners to further skin your makeup which is settled in your skin pores. Use toner which maintains the PH level of your skin.




Cream:  Use good night cream of known companies because this is the time when your skin works  but for the night you can use thick cream to nourish your skin and give it wh so much of time to relax so this is the most important part and in winters it help in not drying your skin.





Lip balm: This is again an important part of the nightcare routine as lips dry the most and get dark if you don't use suncream. So using lip balm at night helps your lips to get smooth.





Hair Pony: Don't ever sleep with open care as it will come on your face and it will create a problem for skin also and your hair will fall definitely if you sleep with open hair.





Warm water: Make a routine of drinking warm water at night so that your food gets digested until morning and no problems with constipation.





These are the things that I do, I hope it will help you too.

Until next time
Stay Tuned
#LoveYourself

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top