Even in a small Shadi Ki Rasam, I can't compromise with fashion



Hello beautiful people,
Its been so long that I am writing a blog. For me, the last month i.e of February was full of weddings and now its March so I have decided to take out some of my time after office life to share my stories of last month and how I managed my looks in different functions of the wedding.


The first rasam was of Haldi. I am assuming, all my readers know what happens in haldi function. So, guys, I am a kind of a girl who never wants to invest in traditional clothes but always want to rock wherever I go.

She is the prettiest bride. (Best friend)



About the look:-
I have not spent more than INR 300 on this look. The saree I am wearing ( plain yellow saree with golden lace on it) I got it from my mom's wardrobe. I have paired it with yellow feather earrings, a golden choker and yellow ring with simply open straight hair. It was simple and looking elegant according to the Haldi function.



I hope you guys liked it. Share your comment to lemme know. You guys motivate me to share my ideas with you all. Keep motivating and keep smiling.
Stay tuned until next time

#LoveYourself
#TheSoulStyle

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top