Traditional Look in just INR 1000

Hello peeps

I am back again with more ideas to share with you all. I could not resist sharing one of my cheapest looks. Can you just imagine, I have dressed up from head to toe in just INR 1000. When I have uploaded my picture in this saree, so many people asked me, from where did I get it, the blouse is amazing, the choker is fantastic and blah blah blah... So finally I got some time to detail about this look.

Detailing:
Plain black saree: INR 400/-
Thread work blouse: INR 250/-
Earring:- INR 200/-
Choker:- INR 100/-
Ring:- INR 50/-





Makeup:
Red is the best color that you can choose with black. So yeah, I wore red lipstick and black bindi to give pretty face look. I chose to open my hair and kept a smile on my face i.e the best make up the one could do.




I hope you liked my look. Comment below and lemme know what you feel about this look.
Till next time, Stay Tuned!
#LoveYourSelf
#TheSoulStyle

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top